There are some health conditions and sleep disorders for which there is no magic pill. Insomnia is one of them. Some cases could be treated fairly easily, but there will be no silver bullet for others.
It may take a considerable amount of effort, time, and persistence to cure your case of insomnia. Hopefully, extensive information on this website has helped to guide you through this process.
Implement as many recommendations as possible.
These are the main points to remember:
- Insomnia is a symptom, not a cause. It is the way your body reacts when there is something wrong.
- Each insomnia case is different, resulting from different causes. You must determine what is causing insomnia in your particular case.
- Depending on the cause of your insomnia, determine what individual treatment options are best for you.
- Be persistent in your efforts. It may take several weeks for your body to react to a particular treatment and for results to become evident. Don't be afraid to experiment.
- Sleeping pills are only temporary fixes and not the insomnia solution. In fact, they can worsen the problem, create dependency, and cause many unwanted side effects.
Bookmark this website and keep it as a reference, returning to it for ideas and inspirations.