Kinds of Insomnia
One of the first steps in treating insomnia is determining what kind of insomnia you have.
There are different classifications of insomnia.
* According to one classification, insomniacs can be divided into two groups:
- People who can't fall in sleep when they go to bed
- People who fall asleep readily but can't stay asleep
- Transient Insomnia - lasts just couple nights
- Short-term insomnia - lasts more than three weeks
- Chronic insomnia - lasts more than three weeks.
- Psychological problems
- Mental problems
- Due to lifestyle
- Poor sleep habits
- Primary insomnia (one that has no definitive cause and is based on inherited factors)
The information further on this site will help you to treat your kind of insomnia.